TLDR: We care about your privacy and your data and protect it as if it were our own.
- We don’t spam you
- We add you to our newsletter when you register an account
- You can unsubscribe from emails by clicking the unsubscribe link
- You can request us to delete all the information we have
- We do not sell, share or give access to your data to anyone
Slightly longer version
What information do we collect?
If you sign up for an account we collect:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your location
If you submit your domain to be listed we also collect:
- Your domain URL
- The sale price of your domain
If you connect your Stripe account we also collect:
- Your Stripe account ID
How do we use your information?
- We email you new domains for sale (which you can unsubscribe from)
- We use your submitted listing information to list the domain
- We email sellers to keep you informed of the sales process
- We use your Stripe account ID to process a charge directly to you
How long do you retain my data?
- We keep your data only until we no longer need it
What are my data rights? GDPR ????????
- You can access, update or delete the information we have on you
- You can rectify inaccurate or incomplete information
- You can request a restriction on the use of your information
- You can request a copy of the information we have on you
- You can withdraw consent to your data at any time
- We use third-party analytics to track use of the website
- We support Do Not Track (DNT)
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13
- We will ban spammers, scammers and tire kickers
- This website, our content, and our service is provided “as is” (do not sue us)
- We may link to other sites, but we’re not responsible for them
- Don’t do drugs